Command Consulting Group is a Washington, DC-headquartered global security and intelligence consulting firm that provides advisory services to governments, corporations, and high net worth individuals.
The Accounting Department at Command is seeking a candidate to fill our new, full-time Staff Accountant position. The Staff Accountant will be exposed to all aspects of the Accounting Department, and will also work closely with members of other departments to ensure key accounting functions run smoothly.
Duties and Responsibilities may include but are not limited to:
- Assisting Senior Accountant with A/R and A/P.
- Completing data entry tasks using QuickBooks and Excel.
- Preparing receipts and disbursements reports.
- Completing expense reports.
- Analyzing inventory usage.
- Supporting efficient and reliable office operations through detail-oriented execution of accounting duties.
- Completing special projects as assigned.
- Undergraduate degree in Accounting, Finance, or Business at a 4-year institution.
- Keen attention to detail.
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills (verbal and written).
- Ability to work in a dynamic, fast-paced environment and meet tight deadlines.
- Strong Microsoft Office skills (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook).
- Familiarity with QuickBooks a plus.
- An eagerness to learn, a customer-service mindset, and an entrepreneurial spirit.
- U.S. citizen
How to Apply:
- Interested candidates are asked to submit a resume and cover letter.Failure to submit both will result in disqualification.
- Only the most qualified candidates will be contacted. No phone calls, please.